ARCO Affiliate Network
The ARCO Affiliate Network is the meeting place for our partners, suppliers and wider stakeholders who work in the housing-with-care sector (but do not operate retirement communities in the UK themselves). Affiliates benefit from learning and networking opportunities, news bulletins and the opportunity to attend meetings, included discounted rates for the ARCO conference.
Benefits of belonging to the ARCO Affiliate Network
- Regular newsletters from ARCO on sector developments.
- A discount on conference tickets for the ARCO conference.
- Priority access to conference ticket bookings.
- A reduced rate for exhibiting at the conference.
- At least one ARCO Affiliate Network Briefing per year.
- Potential invitations to other events ARCO may run, such as investor briefings.
- Ability to use specific branding rights highlighting that you are part of the ARCO Affiliate Network.
- A listing in the Suppliers Directory (at no extra charge, while the regular charge for this is £275 plus VAT per year).
- In addition, affiliates contribute to a joint effort to grow the sector, resulting in increased opportunities across the board.
The current ARCO Affiliate Network
Current affiliates are:
- Acuity Legal
- Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Caring Homes
- Castleoak (one of ARCO’s Key Corporate Supporters)
- Christie & Co
- Cushman & Wakefield
- EAC (Elderly Accommodation Counsel)
- ENS (Eclipse Bursecall Systems)
- Faithful + Gould
- Fifty Plus Relocation
- Henley Healthcare Investments
- IBI Group
- nicol thomas (one of ARCO’s Key Corporate Supporters)
- One Fell Swoop
- Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Saunders Boston Architects
- Site Sales Marketing
- Solutions Driven
- Strutt & Parker
- TIS (Total Integrated Solutions Ltd)
- Trowers & Hamlins (one of ARCO’s Key Corporate Supporters)
- Urban Edge Architecture
More information on our affiliates is provided in the Suppliers Directory.
Joining the ARCO Affiliate Network
The annual cost to be part of the ARCO Affiliate Network has been set at £1,100 plus VAT for 2016-17 (please note that the subscription year runs from September to August). If you would like to be part of the Network, or would like to discuss further, please contact ARCO’s Operations Manager Shandi Petersen for more information, at email@example.com or 020 3697 1204. Please note that if you are running or building a retirement community eligible for ARCO membership then you can apply for membership as an operator or prospective operator, but are not eligible to join the ARCO Affiliate Network. Please see our membership page or speak to Shandi for more information.